So during my blog research (which I did extensively before starting my blog), I came across the Writes Like a Girl blog and her monthly goal link –up. I have decided to try this. I am all for goal setting! I love making lists and making a goal list will help me be accountable. So without further ado here are March’s Small Goals.
- Finish the 30-Day Pilates Body Challenge: If you have looked at my Instagram, you know I have been participating in The Balanced Life’s 30-Day Pilates Body Challenge. I have really been enjoying it and I am still going strong on Day 11! Hopefully I can keep it up the rest of the month.
- Write 5 Blog Posts: I really want to try and write some good content for this blog. I’m hoping to have at least 5 posts up by the end of the month. I’m still trying to figure out what posts I want to do regularly and what will be just as inspiration hits.
- Drink 96oz of Water a Day: I am really trying to drink more water and less other stuff. I really love my Diet Coke, but water is so much better for me. There was a time I was regularly drinking this much water and I need to get back to that.
- Lose 5 Pounds: Okay this is a big one for me. I really need to crack down on my eating to do this. I have a Gala coming up at the beginning of April and I will see some people from my college days and I want to be at least 5 pounds lighter than I am right now. I still have 15-20 pounds I would like to lose total, but 5 is a good starting place.
- Finish “The Game” by Ken Dryden: My dad let me borrow this hockey book a long time ago and I just haven’t finished it yet. It is a super interesting book about hockey that ties in the Canadian politics at the time, but I don’t set aside enough time to read. More reading, less TV is my real goal here.
I think these are some pretty attainable goals for me. I am really concentrating on my fitness this month, so we will see how it goes!