Okay! So March was not a good month for goals! I failed at a majority of them, but it’s all about trying again in April, right?
- Finish the 30-Day Pilates Body Challenge: Fail! Unfortunately! I was doing super well until Easter weekend. I missed a couple days and figured I would make them up, but then I missed most of the rest. But I did sign up for The Balanced Life Sisterhood, so hopefully I can stay on track with that monthly calendar
- Write 5 Blog Posts: I did 5 exactly in March. I’m not counting my April 1st post even though it was supposed to go in March.
- Drink 96oz of Water a Day: My March water consumption was seriously lacking.
- Lose 5 Pounds: I don’t even want to talk about this aka I gained a little weight in March
- Finish “The Game” by Ken Dryden: Finally!! Such a good book for anyone who loves hockey!
So on to April! This month I want to concentrate on forming good habits that I can carry on into future months.
- Develop an Editorial Calendar: So this is something I have yet to do. I really like organization and this will help me organize my blog a bit more and keep me on track with posts.
- Post 2x a Week: I am trying to be consistent now that I am up and running
- Take More & Better Pictures: Currently, I am using my phone, but it has a pretty decent camera. I need to remember to take more pictures. People don’t want to read a blog without pictures. I want to learn how to take good pictures and how to edit those pictures.
- Do Cardio Once a Week: I love Pilates, but I am realizing that I really need to work some cardio into my workout routine. When I was running 6 miles a week, I was seeing some change in my body. So I am starting again slowly. It helps that my boyfriend let me borrow his bike trainer so I can ride my bike inside on rainy days or lazy days while I watch TV.
- Do My Hair Once a Week: So I am very very lazy about doing my hair. I have really thick hair that I wash everyday, so to dry and straighten it in the morning is a lot. I tend to prioritize sleeping for thirty extra minutes instead of doing my hair. I usually let it air dry and eventually pull it into a ponytail every day unless I am going out. I want to make the effort to get up earlier and do my hair for the entire day at least once a week.
Hopefully, I reach a majority of my goals this month. We shall see!
Also, check out the link up on Writes Like A Girl!
I want to hear from you! What are your goals for April? What format do you use for an editorial calendar? How do you edit pictures?