I can’t believe it’s May already! I am so excited for this month, mostly because I get to see my best friend at the end of it!! See my newest Widget for my excitement level. However, this post is not about that, it is about my goals for this month.
First let’s review April:
- Develop an Editorial Calendar: Didn’t happen! I really need to do this though so pushing it to May.
- Post 2x a Week: Okay, so I half did this. The first two weeks I only posted once each week, but managed to posts each for the final two weeks. Doing the H54F link-up has really helped.
- Take More and Better Pictures: Another goal that didn’t happen! I always forget to take pictures and then I don’t do a blog post about it because I didn’t take pictures. I did find a way to take outfit pictures on my own though.
Do Cardio Once a Week:Done! I’m so proud of myself for this. I love the trails in my area and have loved riding them again. Also, the bike trainer has helped when there was a huge storm raging outside. Plus, I got to watch Grey’s while biking.
- Do my Hair Once a Week: I have figured out I will always choose sleep. This will be a work in progress I think.
So I completed 1.5 goals. Not great. I need to write these down somewhere that I am constantly seeing them. To be honest, I forgot about the hair goal!
Time to take a look at my goals for May:
- Editorial Calendar: I have some ideas circulating for this. It sort of ties into Goal #2.
- Start Using my Planner Again: I have an Erin Condren planner that I love, but I have not been using it as much for the past month and a half. I need to get more disciplined about this again.
- Decide on Self- Hosting: So I have been playing with the idea of self-hosting my blog. Please let me know if you have any advice on this. I plan to make a decision this month about it. Either yes, I’m going to do it or no, I am going to put it off.
- Write a Hockey Post: So my first post was a hockey post, but since then I have written more about other stuff. I really want to get back to doing some kind of hockey post before the season ends.
- Stay on Budget: So I had some big car repairs late in April. They weren’t totally unexpected, but I was hoping to put them off a little longer. So I need to make sure that I really stick to my budget so I can rebuild my savings account quickly.
As always, I am linking up with Writes Like a Girl!
I need some advice on self-hosting. Is it worth the cost? What is the best site to do it through? Also, what is some must do’s in Austin? My bestie and I will be down for Memorial Day weekend!