My week has been busy, but not too interesting really and I failed at taking pictures this week! I was in a bit of a slump yesterday because the Stars lost Game 7 and had their season end on Wednesday. L
- Saturday, I got some time with my older sister before we went to celebrate my Dad’s birthday. I really enjoy the time I get to spend with her, and I introduced her to one of my guilty pleasures, Reign. That night we headed out to Snuffer’s for my Dad’s birthday dinner. I used it as my cheat day for sure because hello cheese fries! Then we stood in line for an hour to see the new Captain America movie! I loved it and definitely recommend it. I love how Marvel is able to make these intense action movies, but still have a lot of comedy in there.
- Sunday was Mothers’ Day of course. We had planned on taking my mom to White Rock Lake for a picnic, but the weather had other ideas. It started raining as soon as we left church, so we just ate our peach and chicken salad sandwiches at my Mom’s house. We did take her to get frozen custard as a treat. There is an Andy’s that opened nearby, but it was packed so we went to another place down the street.
- It has been so rainy! Tuesday, we went to a minor baseball game. We didn’t even get half way through the game before it started to rain. Everyone just ended up coming back to my place when the rain started and hung out there. Mouse was not a fan of so many people in the apartment.
- Wednesday I had an impromptu lunch date with my dad. He took me to Genghis Grill which is actually pretty easy on WW. I loaded up my bowl with veggies and some chicken. I asked for the tortillas as my side because they come on the side and I don’t have to eat them! Of course food is the only thing I took a picture of this week.
- Yesterday, I felt like I was really adulating! I went to an IREM luncheon that work paid for. It was really the first time that I really had a chance to network with other people in my industry. Plus, it was a Maggiano’s which is delicious!
I know nothing all that interesting going on in my life right now. That’s okay with me because in a week and a half my best friend is flying in and we will have plenty of excitement and fun.
Look for a couple fashion posts next week. I’m working on one about using shoes to make your outfit pop and of course Third Thursday Threads with Work Clothes, I Suppose! I’m thinking my summery white top with my coral skirt for work that day!