Can’t believe it is already June aka my birthday month! I’m going to be a quarter of a century old! I took a short break from blogging in May because work was getting really busy and I took a BFF trip which will be covered in tomorrow’s H54F. This post though is about goals for June.
Let’s recap May real quick!
Editorial Calendar:Done!! I am keeping track of posts in my planner right now. I have stuff planned for the next week and I have days planned to post. I’m pretty proud of myself for getting organized Start Using my Planner Again:Also, done! I wasn’t as consistent as I would have liked with this, but I did start using it again and continuing that into June. Decide on Self-Hosting:Tic Tac Toe, Three in a Row! I made the decision not to self-host yet. I need to be writing a lot more consistently before I put the money into self-hosting. I will revisit this decision in a few months.
- Write a Hockey Post: This one did not happen. The Stars are out of the playoffs and I have not kept up with everything very well since then. I’ll write one before too long though.
Stay on Budget:I actually did this one. It was helpful that I had a separate budget for the trip at the end of the month.
Achieved 4 out of 5! Moving right on to June!
- Complete the Everyday Unicorn Challenge: This is an Instagram challenge started by Valery Brennan. I am so excited to take part in this. This will help me take at least 30 pictures this month and it will be a fun way to do it.
- 26 Before 26 List: I want to make a list of 26 things to do before I’m 26. I started one before I turned 24, but did not get very far with it. Seeing Nicole’s list helped rekindle my desire for this.
- Read 3 Books: I have 2 already started and I want to finish both as well as finish one more. I am trying to read more so this is a good starting point.
- Get and Play Overwatch: This is the new Blizzard game. I played a bit on my trip and it was lots of fun. I asked for the game for my birthday as well as a new headset for my computer. I’m hoping for both! If I do not get it as a gift, I am going to use some birthday money to buy the game. By the way, if you are a gamer, find me on Steam: Habs31 or bekmal.
- Have an Awesome Birthday: This one should be easy to achieve.
As always, I am going to be part of Writes Like a Girl’s monthly link-up.