- Last Friday, Michael got me Overwatch as an early birthday present. I think part of his motivation is that he wanted to play it with me instead of just taking turns on his account. I love the game already. My favorite character: D. Va. My battle.net tag is BekMal#1779 if you want to add me.
- Saturday, my Aunt Brigid, Grandma Michelle, cousin Lily and family friend Deb came up for a visit from the Austin area. I got to go swimming with them and my step brothers. It was so much fun! Afterwards, we went to Twisted Root for dinner. So good! They stopped at Magnolia Market on their way up and got me a candle and tote bag for my birthday.
- Sunday, I got to help in my first preschool class at church. I love my church and I was so excited to get to serve in some way. I loved playing with the kids and watching them learn about Jesus.
- Thursday, during the day, I went to my second IREM luncheon. It’s always great to meet more people in my industry and the food is pretty good too.
- Last night, I crossed one of the few items off my bucket list. I watched as the Allen Americans (my local ECHL team) won the Kelly Cup. It was an intense game, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. This is their 4th title in 4 years. They won the President’s Cup two years in a row while in the CHL and now have won the Kelly Cup two years in a row as part of the ECHL. I’ve been to quite a few games this season and in past seasons, but nothing compared to watching last night’s post game ceremony. You can see all the pics and videos on my SnapChat: bekahm21.
I am pretty excited for everything this next week holds. I am turning 25 next Wednesday, but the celebrations start tonight!