It’s Friday!!! It has been a long week even though it was my birthday week, but it’s finally over and I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Recapping this week, while linking up with the lovely H54F girls: Tif, Katie & Della.
- Last Friday evening, I had my birthday dinner with my mom, stepdad and friends. We went to Urban Rio in this cute part of town (downtown Plano). The food was great and for dessert we had S’Mores. They bring out this little burner thing and you roast your marshmallows over it. My mom got me the duvet cover I wanted, which is a step in redecorating my room.
- Saturday, Michael and I ran some errands before going to a friends’ birthday dinner in Addison. It was nice to hang out with a bunch of other couples. We got to see some of our good friends, Wes & Tricia two nights in a row: Friday for my birthday dinner and Saturday for Tricia’s birthday dinner.
- Monday, I got my first Rocksbox. I decided to try it because I think this will be a great way for me to try new jewelry without buying it all. I got two Kendra Scott necklaces for layering and a set of House of Harlow earrings.
- Wednesday was my actual birthday. I spent most of the day traveling for work, but Michael did pick me up from the airport and drove me to pick up my birthday gift: a new headset for my computer. He, also, let me pick what I wanted for dinner. I chose to grab Wing Stop to go and watch Broadchurch back at his place. A pretty good birthday once I got done with the traveling.
- Yesterday, I took my final exam for my second Real Estate License course and I passed! Now only four more courses to go, before the big test!
I am looking forward to this weekend! Tonight, I am celebrating my birthday with my dad and stepmom. We are going to a Canadian restaurant where I can get my favorite food, poutine! Tomorrow, Michael and I will celebrate Fathers’ Day with his dad, plus my sisters will sleepover at my place!
Curious about my goals for this next year? Check out my 26 before 26 post from yesterday!