It’s the first day of the month and I have two posts up already. That means it was a productive weekend for blog planning.
Anyway, let’s recap my July goals:
- Work-Out 5 Times a Week for 2 Weeks: Yeah, that didn’t happen. I am setting a more attainable work-out goal this month.
- Post 2 Times a Week: Another fail on my part. July taught me that I need to spend more time putting together posts if I am hoping to get them up on the blog. Imagine that!
Only Buy Clothes if I Sold Clothes:Okay, so I am counting this one, even though I ended up with more clothes at the end of the month. I bought one t-shirt before I made this a goal and the rest of the clothes were given to me. I did buy a pair of boots, but that’s not really clothes, right? Get Ready for Quakecon:I’m also counting this as done even though my packing list is not quite complete. I had three big things that meant I was ready for Quakecon. My packing list is started and on it’s way to completed. I played a ton of Overwatch this weekend so I will be competitive by Quakecon (I’m level 23 & level 25 is competitive). I ended up getting Mouse an automatic feeder so that he will stay fed while I’m gone all weekend. Finish my 3 Months of WW Strong:I’m definitely counting this as done! I managed to lose 12 pounds total in the last 3 months.
3/5 is not horrible, but I missed the mark on my two hardest goals. Hopefully, August will be better.
- Use Snapchat and Instagram More: I am trying to be less lazy about my social media and I decided to start with these two. I use both on a somewhat regular basis, but I could do more. I’m hoping to use them both a lot while at Quakecon and on my beach vacation.
- Work-Out 2x a Week: So here is my more attainable work-out goal. I’m pretty good about working out at least once, so I am upping that to two times a week. I’m learning that even a small quick work-out is good.
- Maintain Monday Musings: I decided to start a regular weekly post called Monday You can read the first one here. I really want to start strong and post one every Monday in August.
- Watch Less TV: I watch way too much TV. In fact, I will put off chores because I just want to sit on my couch, turn on Netflix and crochet. I need to make sure I do everything that needs to be done before I turn on the TV. I’m not eliminating it, just consciously watching less.
- Take Mouse to the Vet: For those who don’t know, Mouse is my cat. This is just a chore that I have been putting off for about 2 months. Mouse is out of his monthly medicine and his shots need to be updated so it’s time to take him.
As always, I’m linking up with Nicole for Monthly Small Goals. Make sure to check out everyone else’s goals.
What are some of your goals for this month?