So I pretty much skipped a week of blogging. It turns out the condo on the beach had really crappy internet so I couldn’t get a blog post out last Monday. Also, my phone broke on the trip, so all my pictures are on it.
On The Blog:
- Once my phone is fixed, I’ll do a beach trip recap.
Love & Life:
- The beach trip was definitely full of much needed relaxation.
- Michael was on a motorcycle trip while I was at the beach. I got back into town a few days before him. I missed him most those days that I was back and he wasn’t.
- I’ve started my third Real Estate License class. I am hoping to get it done pretty quickly because it will mark the half way point.
- I accepted a position on the Terry Scholars Advisory Board. It is a big honor.
- I got a couple new tops from TJ Maxx while on vacation because they were a good deal.
- I paid the deposit on my phone screen to replace my broken on, does that count?
- I am putting the finishing touches on the baby hat and diaper cover. Just need to do the ears.
- Podcast: I love that my church releases podcasts of the sermons. I was able to catch up on our new series since I missed for Quakecon and beach time.
- Music: Really been into Cake lately.
- TV: Michael and I finished up a mini series called Ascension. It’s a Sci-Fi thriller. I really liked it.
- Gaming: I haven’t done much gaming lately.
- I’m reading Timebound by Rysa Walker. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet.
Looking Forward To:
- Getting back into a routine.
- I have not had a chance to really look at blogs lately.