It has been a pretty busy week with a little of everything. I had quite a few ups and downs this week and a lot of insecurity about my future, However, I am trusting God to get me through everything.
On The Blog:
- I finally got my Port Aransas Beach Recap up.
- I also put out my September Small Goals
- I am hoping to get my first sponsored post up this week, so that is pretty exciting.
Love & Life:
- Michael and I went out on a date on Tuesday which was really nice. We went and saw Kubo and the Two Strings. It was a good movie and I enjoyed the time with Michael.
- Friday night, we had a surprise party for a friend. It was fun to get to hang out with everyone all at once and I got to bake a cake for it!
- We went to a Frisco RoughRiders game while Grandma Michelle was in town. It was a lot of fun to see my family and take in a minor league baseball game with fireworks at the end.
- Sunday night, my stepdad had a party for my mom’s birthday. The taco bar was great and so was the cake. Afterwards, Michael and I headed to Dallas to see a Tom Petty cover band with some friends.
- This week I found out that I will need to get a new job by the end of the year. The reasons are complicated, but that is the bottom.
- I’m on a bit of a spending freeze right now. I’m just trying to make sure I have a lot in savings in case my jobs don’t overlap.
- I’m about half way done with one of the Christmas gifts for my sibling. I;m really excited about them.
- Podcast: I need some new podcast suggestions. I’ve been going through podcasts pretty quickly lately.
- Music: I’ve been really enjoying the Discover Weekly playlist that Spotify curates for me every week.
- TV: I’m finishing up Homeland. It is a really intense show, but I really like it!
- Gaming: Overwatch Season 2 has started so all ranks have reset. Time to work on my new ranking.
- I’m trying to pick out my September Kindle First book.
Looking Forward To:
- UTD Terry Pizza Party
- Baby Shower for my cousin on Saturday
- I really enjoyed reading Alissa’s thoughts through one day. I could really relate to some of them.
- I want to try all of these apple recipes. I love fall baking.
- I love the way Tif and Becky styled these LuLaRoe pieces. I really want to try some of those leggings.