I’m so excited because I got to wear sweater to work this morning. I know that this cool down is probably temporary, but yay for sweaters for today!
On The Blog:
- I’m doing pretty well with keeping up with Monday Musings.
- My October Small Goals post will go up at the end of the week.
Love & Life:
- We moved the last of Michael’s stuff on Tuesday and then watched the WCOH Team Canada versus Team USA game.
- I got my hair cut and decided to change up a little by getting thick fringe bangs. I kind of love them!
- Michael’s brother was in town this weekend so we took him to a local arcade and some brewery tours.
- My mom was able to finally go to Kendra Scott with my sister and I to pick out her birthday gift. She got some gorgeous earrings.
- I finished my Promulgated Contracts class so I am officially half way through my Real Estate license classes!
- I resisted spending temptation this week and didn’t spend any money!
- My Christmas projects are coming along, but not as quickly as I would like.
- Podcast: I love hearing the preseason previews on the Puck Podcast and the reviews of the WCOH.
- Music: Michael shared a Megachill playlist with me that actually really helped with my Final for my Real Estate License class
- TV: Fall TV is back. I watched This Is Us and Designated Survivor. Both so good!
- Still working on The Unbroken Line of the Moon (The Valhalla Series Book 1) by Johanne Hildebrandt. It’s a pretty interesting historical fiction piece.
- I was so happy to watch hockey again on Tuesday, plus Carey Price was in net for Team Canada.
- Team Canada is in the finals and will be playing Team Europe in a best of three tournament. I think we all know how this is going to end.
Looking Forward To:
- Terry Officer Meeting
- Relaxing weekend with no real plans
- I loved Cara’s tips on simplifying your morning routine.