*This post contains affiliate links.*
It’s October! I pretty much love this month because everything is decorated for fall and the NHL season finally starts!
On The Blog:
- My Small Goals for October are up so check them out.
- Hoping to have another post up on Friday!
Love & Life:
- Michael got a car! His car was totaled 6 months ago in a hail storm and he has been riding his motorcycle everywhere since.
- Michael and I went to see That Thing You Do while it was at the Alamo Drafthouse. I loved that movie as a kid and Michael had never seen it. We went with our friends, Wes and Tricia so it was great to see them as well.
- I picked out new glasses via Warby Parker. I really enjoyed the experience and can’t wait for the glasses to come in!
- I had a very productive Terry Officer Meeting this past week. We got a lot of dates on the calendar which was a goal for the year.
- I got this pair of jeans from Old Navy. They had a huge sale and I had just found a hole in one of my pairs of jeans.
- I also picked up a lunch box while I was there because my old one had an unfortunate encounter with my toaster oven. Mine is gray with the word lunch on it in pink cursive.
- I finished 2/7 projects so far. I’m already making good progress on the third though!
- Podcast: I loved the recent podcast about Robbers’ Roost by Stuff You Missed in History Class.
- Music: Gavin DeGraw’s newest album is on repeat in preparation for his concert at the end of the month.
- TV: I’m watching The Voice and trying to decide who I really like.
- Still working on The Unbroken Line of the Moon (The Valhalla Series Book 1) by Johanne Hildebrandt. It’s a pretty interesting historical fiction piece.
- My small group has started a study on Chuck Colson’s The Good Life. Pretty good so far.
- Team Canada won the World Cup of Hockey to no one’s surprise.
- The NHL season starts next week!! (I am so excited)
Looking Forward To:
- TWU Terry Banquet tonight
- My friend’s bridal shower on Saturday
- Sister Night on Saturday as well
- I may be referencing Cupcakes and Cashmere’s cheese plate post in the coming months. Michael loves cheese plates and they are easy to bring to holiday gatherings.