*This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Thanksgiving! Today is Thanksgiving in Canada and I celebrate every year by making pumpkin cookies. I brought some to work today and sent some with Michael as well.
On The Blog:
- Check out my post about Fall Outfits. My first flat lay post and I think it turned out pretty well.
Love & Life:
- I had a Happy Hour with some of the girls from my small group on Wednesday and it was great to share a margarita and some time with my girls!
- Saturday was my friend, Nancy’s bridal shower. It was the cutest tea party theme.
- Saturday night, I hosted sister night. I always enjoy the time I get to spend with my sisters.
- Sunday, we made pumpkin cookies at my mom’s house.
- I attended the TWU Terry Banquet last Monday. It was great to see how the program has grown. The speaker was great and said some really though provoking things.
- I know I said I wasn’t buying anything, but I found this adorable dress at Kohl’s and I needed something for the wedding I have at the end of the month and the UTD Terry banquet.
- I should have the third project done this week! I’m pretty excited to move on to a new one that is different.
- Podcast: I have started listening to Molly Stillman’s Business with a Purpose podcast. It is really good and eye opening to see how many businesses really care about helping others out.
- Music: I’ve got Gavin DeGraw and Andy Grammer Pandora on all the time.
- TV: I started to watch Notorious at my sister’s suggestion. I like it quite a bit.
- My small group has started a study on Chuck Colson’s The Good Life. Pretty good so far.
- Friday night, we watched the Frozen Fury pre-season game that took place in Las Vegas. Dallas won so that was pretty great.
- We already have plans to watch the season opener on Thursday.
Looking Forward To:
- The NHL season starts this week!
- I have Small Group tonight. Every time I leave small group, I always feel so refreshed!
- Shay’s list of books she’s read lately is great and I’m wanting to add a few to my list of need to read.
- Tif looks so cute in this essential fall outfit. I wish I could pull it off the same way.