*This post contains affiliate links.
This week has been pretty boring, but that is actually a good thing. I’ve had some time to relax and of course watch hockey!
On The Blog:
- I had planned on doing a post last Friday, but time got away from me.
Love & Life:
- Thursday, we had chicken fajitas and watched the Stars’ season opener.
- Friday, I went to Katy Trail Outpost with some friends. I highly recommend their Texas Mule.
- Sunday, Michael joined me at my mom’s for lunch which was nice.
- I pretty much just worked a lo this week.
- I’ve had my eye on this Lauren Conrad Pleated Fit & Flare Dress, but in purple polka dots. I’m considering getting it with a gift card I have.
- I have all the Christmas gifts for the boys done. Now I am just about on schedule on the first girl project. So excited!
- Podcast: I need some new ideas. I go through my podcasts so quickly.
- Music: NeedToBreathe is one of my favorite’s right now.
- TV: SO I just found out this week that I won’t be able to watch someof my favorite shows on Hulu. I’m pretty sad about that.
- I’m really enjoying the Chuck Colson book.
- The NHL season started on Wednesday and Auston Matthews who was the number on draft pick scored 4 goals in his NHL debut. That is pretty good.
- Canadiens opened their season in Buffalo on Thursday and beat the Sabres 4-1 in regulation.
- The Stars opened their season on Thursday as well. They played the Anaheim Ducks at home in Dallas and won 4-2 in regulation.
- Saturday, the Canadiens played in Ottawa and loss to the Senators 4-3 in a shoot-out.
- The Stars also lost on the road on Saturday. In a high scoring 6-5 game, the Colorado Avalanche was able to come out on top.
Looking Forward To:
- A wine night on Thursday with my friends.
- UTA Terry Scholar and Alumni costume picnic in the afternoon on Saturday.
- A friend’s birthday party on Saturday evening.
- Love Jenn’s work appropriate Halloween costumes, since Halloween is on a Monday this year.
- Love Lauren Conrad’s list of things you should and shouldn’t compromise on in your love life.