This week has been spent mostly at Quakecon, so I don’t have that much to say for my Monday Musings, but here it is anyway.
On The Blog:
- What I Packed for Quakecon went up last week.
- Look for my first August H54F post on Friday.
Love & Life:
- I spent the entire Weekend at a hotel for Quakecon. It was a lot of fun,but a little stressful at times.
- I had my first facial on Saturday. Michael surprised me with a couple spa treatments at the hotel which was really sweet.
- Today is going to be so busy since I am catching up on the two days I was off last week.
- I haven’t really bought anything this week other than food. Yay!
- I’m still working on the baby hat and diaper cover. I got the diaper cover pretty much done though!
- Podcast: I’m loving Stuff You Missed in History Class.
- Music: I haven’t really listened to very much music this week.
- TV: Michael and I marathoned Stranger Things on Netflix yesterday. So good.
- Gaming: I got this new Fallout Shelter game while at Quakecon. It’s a mobile game that can be played on PC.
- I finished The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison this weekend. It is a very good thriller. I just kept reading and reading until the end.
- Trying to pick out my next read. Suggestions welcome.
Looking Forward To:
- Going to sleep early tonight.
- I’m going to the beach with my family next week. We leave on Sunday!
- Going to consider these books on Neely’s list.
- I liked getting Paula’s perspective on what to save and splurge on as far as make-up goes.
- I’ve enjoyed following Caroline’s Take One, Pass It On this week.